Thursday, 05 July 2007

Grudges

Some people really like to hold grudges. I don't mean the you-cheated-on-me-and-lied-about-it grudge - that I can still understand. I'm also not talking about you-hurt-me-so-bad-I-can-never-forget-it grudge. I'm talking about we-had-an-argument-about-something-silly grudge that happened like 7 years ago when we were all silly and immature and 16 for goodness sake. It's like: get over it! Be the bigger person! And then the person in question still has the stupidity to say "I have grown up a whack since I was 16". Erm... Right. And this is how you prove your new-found maturity.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Gnome...you're not talking about who I think you're talking about right?

LT said...

*sigh*
in the dark again...

help!!
it's lonely here!!

St John's/Bethlehem said...

Sorry LT. You left our school too early! Don't think you know this person anyway... Sorry :-)

LT said...

*sniff*

the horrors of wanting a private education.

I never thought anyone could have a grudge against you... well except for your rival who just couldn't quite pass you...

Unknown said...

her rival...schmival!