Thursday, 26 July 2007

100 posts

So this is my 100th post. The number seems to indicate that I should write something special. Something unique and outstanding; out-of-this-world witty, funny and memorable. But today I don't feel very inspired to write anything worth raving about.

So just imagine me sitting with you right now, passing around a bowl of Doritos and a wonderful sour cream dip; some wine (red, white, rose - whatever tickles your fancy; even champagne if you like); and sharing some good laughs.

Here's to you, readers of Gnomeland.

Thanks to all of you who take the time every day to read my banal (and not so banal) ramblings. Thanks to those who faithfully comment on what I have written, and those who choose not to comment, yet still continue their loyal readership. To those who disagree with my opinions, and to those who totally understand what I mean. To everyone who has ever set a mouseclick on this page.

Even though my blog exists mostly to satisfy my own creative urges, it uplifts me when I know that I am writing something that people can relate to. I hope that with continued inspiration, I will not disappoint you with future ramblings...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Gnome! 100 posts - whooohooo!

You do know that your are supposed to do the 100th one neked, huh? Anyway, just thought I'd mention in... ;-)

St John's/Bethlehem said...

Hehe. Thanks Louisa. I'll keep that in mind. Maybe at 1 000 posts. Or 10 000. Or 100 000... :-)

LT said...

I just wish I knew about it earlier!!!

I'm just so glad I found you again, so many years I have just been missing my friend!!!
Now it feels like you are right here, but now I'm more in your head :p

St John's/Bethlehem said...

It does feel like we're uqite close in proximity actually. The wonder of technology!