Friday, 24 August 2007

Mixed post attempt #2

This is the 6th time I am attempting to start this post. 2 of my colleagues are engaged in an in-depth discussion in Zulu. It sounds really fun - they're laughing. It's cloudy and miserable outside, all students have left for the weekend.

My crazy colleague (N) has just invited me to a mega party at a stadium this weekend. But alas, my party days are over. There just seems to be no need for these things when you're married. Or maybe I'm just getting old...

Had a wonderful dinner with friends last night. We had the most scrumptuous curry while sipping wine and talking (mostly) crap. I've noticed that in our (and our friends') relationships, the men do most of the cooking. They seem to enjoy it more than the women! It's great. Is this how it is nowadays or is it just us?

I'm having another one of those delicious German cappuccinos. And a rusk. Even though I just had lunch. My emotions have really been a little extreme today. It freaks me out. A little thing can set me off, and then once I've lashed out I can't understand or remember how or why it was so upsetting in the first place. And then I get upset because I freaked out about nothing. At this point my husband is looking at me as if I'm from Venus (and he's from Mars), and then I just wish that the whole situation will just go away like a bad dream.

Aaah. The joys of PMS.

I realised something weird this morning. When I have to get up early in the morning (weekdays) I am always so tired and reluctant to get up. But when I don't have to get up early in the morning, I wake up early and am not tired. Huh?!

I'm actually glad that Dezi is finally gone from 7de Laan now - it was really dragging on and on and on and she was giving (miserable) Jan-Hendrik false hope. And what is up with Livia (Isabelle - whatever her name is) not telling Ryno that she got her memory back etc. I mean DUH. Listen to (motherly) Karien dammit. I HATE it when people in soaps don't tell the truth.

STILL haven't watched Bourne Supremacy. Hubby and friends really want to watch Bourne Ultimatum, but I refuse to go until I watch the 2nd one.

Enough RAMBLING!!

I'm off to have a great weekend. Hope you do too... :-)

1 comment:

LT said...

Enjoy your weekend, I am once again husbandless till late next week...

*ugh*