Monday, 06 August 2007

Have a break...

I have been longing for a bit of a break lately. I don't mean a weekend or a public holiday squashed into the busy second semester. I mean a few weeks of peace, of relaxation. Just a break from work, from worry, from life in general.

So my cousin is cycling through Canada and America at the moment with his girlfriend. I checked out some of their amazing photos this morning.

WOW.

I am so jealous.

Makes me long for an adventure of some kind. An exciting stretch of my comfort zone. Something that's challenging, and out there. Something that will make me feel like I have achieved something extraordinary.

But for the time being this is where I am supposed to be. In my 8 - 5, struggling to make ends meet...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know exactly how you feel! Getting out of bed at 6 is the worst for me!!! Especially when its cold and you wake up as tired as when you went to bed the previous evening!!!

Unknown said...

nice new display Gnome

St John's/Bethlehem said...

Thanks Mrs M :-) Thought I needed a change after such a long time. Plus you changed yours and LT's always changing hers... Gotta keep up with the Mrs M's! :-)