Tuesday, 26 June 2007

Under the weather

It's been so dry here for the last couple of weeks. And last night there must have been a huge fire, cause I woke up this morning with the most terrible sinus. Probably from breathing in little bits of black ash all night. ARG. It was all over the floor - blown through the open windows - by the front door and on the window sills. There is so much smoke and ash around today. It's just hanging in the air for us to breathe in - and for my sinus to get even worse. Seriously praying for rain.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei teu blog pelo google tá bem interessante gostei desse post. Quando der dá uma passada pelo meu blog, é sobre camisetas personalizadas, mostra passo a passo como criar uma camiseta personalizada bem maneira. Até mais.

St John's/Bethlehem said...

Right... Something about blog... and Quando. Quando quando quando quando...

LT said...

he he..

rough translation =

Oi, I found yours blog for google tá well interesting I liked this post. When to give gives passed for mine blog, is on personalized t-shirts, shows step by step as to create a well personalized t-shirt way. Until more.

St John's/Bethlehem said...

Wow. Thanks LT. Still a little cryptic though... He found my blog on Google and liked this post and he does personalised t-shirts on his blog?!

LT said...

LOL

I think his blog shows (step by step) how to create personalized t-shirts

*shrugs*

St John's/Bethlehem said...

Right. How bizarre that he likes my post about my terrible sinus... :-)

LT said...

I thought you said this blog, not his blog?? Stupid me!!!