Friday, 15 June 2007

Peanut butter woes

Was so irritated when I got home for lunch to find NO bread, NO pita bread, NO form of quick-fix starch anywhere. My husband sick in bed, I rummaged around the cupboards to find some Provita stashed in the back. I feasted on the half-filled packet and they were gone in no time. Still not full, I descended on the peanut butter. I just love that stuff. I can eat it just like that. Absentmindedly I was putting teaspoon after teaspoon in my mouth while staring at the TV. When my brain was finally telling me that it was enough, I think it was already too late. Now I'm sitting at work, feeling strangely heavy. I can feel this peanut butter swimming around my tummy with a whole lot of Provitas. What do they say about too much of a good thing?

No comments: