Saturday, 12 May 2007

Ode to mom



Since I won't be here tomorrow on Mother's Day, today's entry is dedicated to my moms (now that I am married I have two of them!). Both are such unique, wonderful, caring, God-fearing people and have such different talents and gifts that my husband and I are truly blessed to have them both as our moms. Unfortunately we won't be able to be with either of them tomorrow... No coffee in bed, or spoiling mom with making breakfast (even if you burn the croissants and cook the eggs too long), or making Sunday lunch so she can relax. No chance to give a present, or a bunch of flowers to show how much they mean to us. Not even an opportunity to just spend time with our moms, to just be in their presence. So this little gesture of words will have to do.



THANK YOU, from the bottom of our hearts, for ALL you've done for us over they years. For being there for us, for loving us unconditionally, for accepting your "new" children so readily as your own. We appreciate you, we miss you, but most of all, WE LOVE YOU!


Happy Mother's Day, Mom's!




No comments: