Wednesday, 24 October 2007

Awful

I’m really feeling awful today. I think this stress has finally taken its toll. All this worrying about medical aids, holiday days, my husband’s well-being, my husband’s illness… I was fine until after lunch yesterday. Maybe it was the aircon in the shop as well. And this stupid weather. In the morning it’s hot, and then by lunchtime it’s pouring and hailing. I’m just so tired. Physically, emotionally, spiritually… Feels like I’m slurring my speech. Could be all the meds I took this morning. My limbs just feel so heavy. Everything seems an effort. Lifting the phone, smiling at customers… Even eating my apple. I had trouble falling asleep last night. It was really painful to swallow. Today that’s a little better, but I’m just feeling spaced. And tired. And heavy. And listless...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Shame man. I hope you feel better soon!

St John's/Bethlehem said...

Thanks Toby :) I feel so so much better today! Yay for Sinucon, Telfast and sleep.