Tuesday, 08 January 2008

I wish I wish...

I wish I had more time to spend on thinking about interesting posts to write. At night when I don't fall asleep immediately I think about how on earth we are going to move to PE in April. Will we find someone with a Bakkie? Or a trailer? Or will we have a moving van? But who will pay? I dream about cash journals and the double entry rule. Just before I nod off I'm figuring out why on earth there is a purchases column in the cash payments journal. And I keep going over what c/d and b/d could possibly stand for. I keep forgetting to book my reflexology treatment that my husband gave me for my birthday. Time in this town is running out... I spend my days receiving stock and answering the phone and doing quotes. I process orders and take payments.

A year ago we were getting ready for our wedding...

No comments: